I read three blog posts and I think my two favorites are Olivia's and Henry's. I really liked Olivia's on "The Future Of Us" by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler. She got into detail about the background of the story and how she felt about it. She also supplied two pieces of text evidence to support her theory on the book. She clearly explained why she felt a certain way about a consistent theme in the book. She also made the whole idea of seeing your future self on face-book easier to get. I found Olivia's article interesting and fun to read.
I also read Henry's blog. He read "From Baghdad, With Love: A Marine, the War, and a Dog Named Lava" By Jay Kopelman. By summarizing the book and giving context, Henry built structure to help the reader understand his post better. He combs through his thoughts and organizes them so you don't get them mixed up in the post. I liked how in the end he recommended the book to his audience.
No comments:
Post a Comment